Karen Cunagin Sypher Video


Karen Sypher Tapes/Karen Sypher Tapes-Here is the videotaped interview of Karen Cunagin SypherKaren Sypher’s tape was released by police to press prompting Rick Pitino to fume to press thereafter.

Rick Pitino would expect that the police would release the Karen Sypher Tapes (video footage of the complaint of Karen Sypher who is accusing Rick Pitino of rape) which could add more damage to his name? If you have been following the Rick Pitino extortion case, you know that Pitino and Sypher have been trying to destroy each other, making a feast for the media in the process.

Pitino called an immediate press conference.

“If you all showed up thinking I am resigning you are going to be disappointed. On the day Ted Kennedy died we broke into news here in Louisville with Karen Sypher tapes….Believe me I will suffer for that mistake. My wife and children should not suffer for these lies, and believe me these are lies.”

University of Louisville president James Ramsey issued the following statement thereafter:

“Several months ago, Coach Pitino informed me about the alleged extortion attempt. I’ve now been informed that there may be other details which, if true, I find surprising”.

Reports claim Pitino’s contract with Louisville provides “dishonesty” and “moral depravity” as basis for firing.

Sharing

Share