Jason David Frank Makes The Move To MMA

Jason David Frank: Former Power Ranger Makes the Move to MMA

The former action star from the hit series "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" has officially made the move to mixed martial arts, and while training with UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard, he hopes to make his real fighting experience as successful as he did on television.

"I was supposed to fight in 2007, but it fell through. In truth, I’ve wanted to put the work in until I’m ready. I know I have a target on my back. Everyone is going to want to beat up the Green Ranger. But I am no Kimbo; I’ve been training for a very long time. I wanted to get in there before, but I got injured. But I’ll be ready when the time comes."

"My style was missing the ground fighting. I have my blue belt in BJJ from Gracie Baja now, but we needed to have that ground game integrated into Tose Kune Do. There was a blank there. So we added wrestling, BJJ, etc., to it. Melvin Guillard has really helped add the wrestling."

Sharing

Share