Watch Tila Tequila ustream video


Watch Tila Tequila ustream video, Watching Tila Tequila’s Ustream video made us cringe, and she continues to blame her long rant, which included her naked and masturbating, on her “anxiety.” The reality star claims Wednesday’s video was caused by the alleged beating her ex, NFL player Shawn Merriman, gave her a few months ago.
Watch Tila Tequila ustream video
A shot from Tila Tequila’s Ustream video.
Apparently she claims “flashbacks” from the alleged assault caused her to “flip,” and ramble and strip for hours on her Ustream page. She said to TMZ (via NYDailyNews.com): “I couldn’t sleep, and I started getting anxiety,” Tequila told TMZ. “I just kind of flipped out a little bit.” Um, just a little.

During the video, Tila said: “People call me an attention whore … but excuse me, I’m a grown ass woman and I’m confident in myself … I think a woman’s body is a beautiful thing.

Sharing

Share