Watch Tila Tequila Ustream Video


lates news about, Tila Tequila Ustream Video, Tila Tequila Ustream Video WTila Tequila Ustream Video, Tila Tequila Ustream Video Watchatch: Did you watch the Tila Tequila Ustream video rant? Tila Tequila went on Ustream dancing video rant against Shawn Merriman that was missing some items, namely her clothes.
Tila Tequila Ustream Video, Tila Tequila Ustream Video WatchOn Wednesday night, Tila took to Ustream reportedly engaging in behavior that was described by sites today as often bizarre, featuring a weapon, and more. During the recording, which has since been removed, Tila tells viewers”
Watch Tila Tequila Ustream Video
“I am an angel .. because I am here to save the world with my army … people call me an attention w-re… but excuse me I’m a grown … woman and I’m confident in myself.”

“I think a woman’s body is a beautiful thing .. taht’s why I’m a lesbian. I was born [unclothed] .. anyboy who is against that is gay and in denial”.

Sharing

Share