Mavis Pan Shuangshuang Scandal Pictures

Mavis Pan Shuangshuang Scandal Pictures: Since the outbreak of Raymond Lam Fung’s bed photos with Mavis Pan Shuangshuang, only Raymond came forward sadly to explain that they broke up for two months. Hiding in Beijing to heal her hurt feelings, Mavis Pan finally spoke with Next Magazine, stating that she and Raymond never broke up. Each time she arrived in Hong Kong, she would stay at Raymond’s home, Dynasty Court. Since Raymond and Mavis Pan spent more time apart than together, one would think that they would be unable to contain each other’s passion upon seeing each other. However, Mavis pan shuangshuang said, “He is often tired after work. We did not always do the deed [have se-x]. Many times, we just hugged and slept.”

While dating Raymond , Mavis pan shuangshuang was very careful. When Raymond suggested they walk outside or eat dinner at a restaurant, Mavis Pan felt it was too risky. To prevent the paparazzi from taking photos of them together, Mavis Pan did not want to go out together. As a result, they often stayed home together. Even their first date was on Raymond’s bed at home.


Mavis Pan Shuangshuang Scandal pictures

“We could not go to any public places. Our first date was at Raymond’s house.  We laid on his bed and chatted for the entire evening. Then we hugged and went to sleep. This gave me the feeling that he was not too lewd. I found him to be very good.” From then onwards, Mavis pan shuangshuang and Raymond  spent their dates at his house.





Mavis pan shuangshuang noted that Raymond was often tired and they did not always engage in se-xual activities. “Although [se-x] cannot be absent, a relationship should not be entirely about [se-x] either. Sometimes, I will give him a massage. I will not do anything intentional and will just let things happen naturally. I am someone who enjoys the process. While together, most of our time was spent hugging.”

Was Raymond able to satisfy Mavis Pan’ needs in bed?  Mavis pan shuangshuang said awkwardly, “I’m okay, I truly need to be in the mood. I cannot sleep with someone if there are no feelings. If we are only talking about s-ex, then what distinguishes us from animals?” (Did you ever think that Raymond pursued you purely for se-x?) “No, if it were only for se-x, why not get a prostitute!”

Facing a girlfriend with a 36D figure, Raymond often praised her. Mavis pan shuangshuang recounted, “He would say sweetly to me, ‘Many girls do not have what you possess inside.’ I said, ‘Many people say my breasts were augmented.’ He said, ‘If I know, that’s good enough. It doesn’t matter if they are real or not. Is it necessary to care so much?” (Did Mavis Pan believe that Raymond never had plastic surgery himself?) “I will only believe what I see. What people say about me, I can dismiss it with a laugh. He was right; you only care about the thoughts of the people that are important to you.”

Buying Underwear for Raymond

While dating, Raymond was the most important person to Mavis pan shuangshuang. Love was the most important thing for her. Each time she went shopping, Mavis pan shuangshuang would buy clothes for Raymond, including his underwear. “Women will buy underwear for their boyfriends. No other person would select the underwear with greater care.”

Although dating was between two people, dating Raymond Lam turned out to become an issue that concerned many people. The strongest disapproval came from Raymond’s father and TVB executive manager. Raymond’s father, Mr. Lam, was especially rude towards Mavis pan shuangshuang. “When I had time, I would visit him. When I went to his house, he would say, ‘You’re here again?’”

In addition, Mr. Lam made Mavis pan shuangshuang make three promises, otherwise he would disapprove of her dating Raymond.  “Number one, we could not talk on the phone for longer than 15 minutes. Number two, we could only see each other every three months. Number three, we could not be photographed together. Otherwise, everyone would disapprove of Raymond and I dating.”

The most painful experience for Mavis pan shuangshuang was one night, Raymond returned home very late. He informed his assistant that he had to change his airplane flight to the next day. “Mr. Lam spoke to Raymond in Fujianese, which I did not understand. I asked Raymond, ‘What happened?’ Raymond told me that his father said, ‘Do not let other people drag your hind leg.’ Mr. Lam’s intent was to say that I dragged Raymond’s hind leg, which led to Raymond’s argument with his father. This incident moved me very much.”

Since the outbreak of the bed photos, many of Raymond’s friends and artists supported him, noting that he was betrayed and loved the wrong person. These comments made Mavis pan shuangshuang realize the coldness in the world. “Especially Charlene Choi’s words…I worked with her in two films. I find her to be a very good person. However, in an interview, I heard her comment that Raymond met the wrong person. I was very hurt…. How can you make judgment about me when you are unclear about the situation. Charlene had her own past experience as well!”

When asked about Mavis pan shuangshuang, TVB executive, Virginia Lok Yi Ling, said to the press that she did not “judge her incorrectly.” Virginia’s response made Mavis pan shuangshuang feel very uncomfortable. “Last year in Beijing, I met Ms. Lok. She was very polite and did not appear to dislike me. At the time, Raymond requested that I meet his superior.” Afterwards, Mavis pan shuangshuang heard that a TVB executive requested Raymond to break up with her, otherwise he will not be granted work. “This relationship was very difficult for me. It was also very difficult for Raymond. A relationship that was not blessed by others will not be joyous. Raymond also put in his efforts in the relationship, but many factors pressured him. I know he faced a lot of pressure all along.”

In addition to pressure from Raymond’s family and his work partners, there was also the emergence of a third party in Mavis pan shuangshuang and Raymond’s relationship after they dated for one year and two months. However, this incident did not induce Mavis pan shuangshuang and Raymond to break up. “It happened last year. However, I do not understand what happened. Raymond’s text messages had a flirtatious air, but he denied it. He said it was a misunderstanding.” (Do you know who the woman was?) “Actually…actually…it’s inappropriate to say. At the time, I already forgave him.”

Since the outbreak of intimate photos, Raymond has not contacted Mavis pan shuangshuang and did not respond to her text messages. However, she stated that the pair never broke up. “He never said the words, ‘break up’ to me. In our text messages, we often called each other ‘hubby’ and ‘wifey.’” When Raymond told reporters that they broke up for two months, Mavis pan shuangshuang was saddened upon hearing the response. “I was happy he acknowledged our relationship. When he said it was over between us, I was very saddened. I never thought of separating from him. When he said our relationship ended, I was very sad.”

Refusing to Give Diamond Ring

While with her family and friends, Mavis pretended to act strong. When she was alone, she thought back to the sweet times she shared with Raymond. On Valentine’s Day this year, Mavis and Raymond had been dating for one year. When Raymond asked what Mavis wanted, she said she wanted a ring. However, he did not want to give her a ring. “It’s not that he did not want to give it, but a ring held greater significance for him. He said you can only wear it on the wedding day.” Thus, Mavis wished that Raymond would custom-order a gold ring for her. “I was afraid he would think I wanted a diamond ring. I asked him to custom-order a gold ring, with name engraving so that it would be different than other rings. It was not expensive.”

Raymond had promised to reveal their relationship two years from now. Mavis said, “He made many promises, but they were never fulfilled. He said that within one to two years, he would publicly reveal our relationship, followed by marriage.” Whether it was a gold or diamond ring, perhaps Mavis was not destined to wear it anymore.

Sharing

Share